Portrait - Sarah Johnston
Üta-Art est. 2016
Poppyblue Photography est. 2002 - 2016 serving the greater Chicagoland area and nationwide. Barbara recently retired from Poppyblue Photography and is no longer taking on any new clients or teaching mentorships. She will be focusing exclusively on her new venture - Üta-Art.
Specializing in: Fine art portraits & conceptual photographic art of dogs, horses and more.
Master Photographer Degree from PPA
Craftsman Degree from PPA
Certified Professional Photographer
Wife of 38 years, Mom of three, GiGi (Grandma) of two, animal lover and photographic artist.
- Getting hugs from my grandchildren Lizzy & Matthew – melts my heart every time.
- I am surrounded by fur at work and home. Yes, I have the best job in the world.
- There is lip balm in every room of my home & studio always in arms reach. My husband feels I may need a (petroleum-free) lip balm intervention.
- Fourth of July - family, friends, bar-b-q, games, fireworks – my most favorite holiday ever.
- My husband & I are living the American Dream – we are empty nesters. Three adult kids all of their own – thank you. I am so enjoying this time in my life.
- I've been told by many that – "I make Lemonade out of Lemons".